1.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1.Information You Provide To Us
1.1.1.Information That Is Necessary For The Use Of D-CalUSA.com’s Website.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use D-CalUSA.com’s website, which is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us (e.g., placing an order) and to allows us to comply with various legal obligations. Without this information, we may not be able to provide you with all of the requested services.
- Account Information. When you sign up for a D-CalUSA.com account, via our website, we require certain information such as your first and last name, e-mail address, username, and password.
- Order Information. When you place an order on our website or sign up for a subscription service, we may request that you provide additional information such as your billing and shipping addresses and phone number.
- Payment Information. To facilitate processing of payments on our website, we require you to provide certain financial information (e.g., your credit card number).
- Communications with D-CalUSA.com. When you communicate with D-CalUSA.com via our website (e.g., for customer service inquiries), we collect infor mation about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
1.1.2.Information You Choose To Provide To Us. You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using the D-CalUSA.com Platform. This additional information will be processed based on your consent.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your D-CalUSA.com profile, respond to surveys, post to community forums or on product reviews, participate in promotions, or use other features on the D-CalUSA.com Platform.
1.2.Information We Get From Your Use Of Our Platform And Services
When you use D-CalUSA.com’s Platform, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them, such as information about how you use or interact with our website, view or interact with our ads and content, and information about your computer or mobile device. This information may include:
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with our website and mobile applications such as the pages or content you view, your searches, and other actions on D-CalUSA.com’s Platform.
- Device Information. We automatically collect device information when you access our website, even if you have not created a D-CalUSA.com account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type. Additionally, certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation may be sent to D-CalUSA.com when you install or uninstall a certain service or when a service periodically contacts our servers, such as for updates.
- Log Data. Like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including IP addresses, internet service providers, files viewed on our website, operating system versions, device type, and timestamps.
- Local Storage. D-CalUSA.com may collect and store information – including personal information – locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- Location Information. When you use our services, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience for things such as personalized content, language preferences, advertising, or search results. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu; however, if you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer. D-CalUSA.com may also collect this information even when you are not using our apps if this connection is enabled through your settings or device permissions.
- Payment Transaction Information. FitnessFirstUSA.com, or its third-party agents, collects information related to your payment transactions through our website or mobile applications, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date, and billing post code; your address; and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and D-CalUSA.com for provision of payment services.
1.3.Information We Collect From Third Parties
D-CalUSA.com, or its third-party agents, may collect information, including personal information, that others provide about you when they use
D-CalUSA.com’s Platform, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through D-CalUSA.com’s Platform.
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third-party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive fraud warnings from service providers for fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. Additionally, we may receive information about you and your activities on and off the D-CalUSA.com Platform through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner advertising networks.
2.HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
D-CalUSA.com (or our third-party agents) uses, stores, and processes information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop D-CalUSA.com’s Platform, create and maintain a secure environment, and comply with our various legal obligations.
2.1.Provide, Improve, And Develop D-CalUSA.com’s Platform And Services
We use the information we collect to provide, improve, and develop D-CalUSA.com’s Platform by, for example:
- Enabling you to access and use D-CalUSA.com’s Platform (e.g., website);
- Operating, protecting, improving, and optimizing D-CalUSA.com’s Platform, services, and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research;
- Offering you a personalized experience by, among other things, ranking search results or showing customized ads based on your searches and preferences;
- Providing customer service via convenient avenues, such as chat.
- Sending you service or support messages.
2.2.Create And Maintain A Secure Environment
We use the information we collect to ensure D-CalUSA.com’s Platform are secure by, for example:
- Detecting and preventing fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activities;
- Conducting investigations and risk assessments;
- Verifying or authenticating information or identifications provided by you;
- Conducting checks against databases and other information sources;
- Complying with our legal obligations;
2.3.Provide A Personalized Experience And Improve Our Advertising And Marketing
We use the information we collect to provide a custom user-experience through things such as:
- Sending promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate a preference to opt-out of receiving these communications (you can opt out of marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in such e-mails);
- Personalizing, measuring, and improving advertising to be more tailored to your interests in products, training programs, content type, etc.; and
- Administering referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by FitnessFirstUSA.com or its third-party business partners.
3.HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We work with various third-party partners who help us provide and improve our products and services. We don’t sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the date we provide. We have summarized how we share the information we collect below.
3.1.With Your Consent We may share your information at your direction or as described at the time of sharing, such as when you authorize a third-party application or website to access your D-CalUSA.com account.
3.2.Profiles And Other Public Information Some of D-CalUSA.com’s Platform(s) let you publish information, including personal information, that is visible to the general public. For example:
- If you submit content in D-CalUSA.com’s public forums; on social media posts, product reviews, or use similar features on D-CalUSA.com’s Platform(s), that content is publicly visible.
Information you share publicly on D-CalUSA.com’s Platform(s) may be indexed through third-party search engines. If you change your settings or public-facing content, these search engines may not update their databases. We do not control the practices of third-party search engines, and they may use caches containing your outdated information.
3.3.Compliance With Laws, Responding To Legal Requests, Preventing Harm, And Protection Of D-CalUSA.com’s Rights
D-CalUSA.com uses a variety of third-party service providers to help us provide services related to the D-CalUSA.com Platform(s) and our services. For example, services providers may help us: (i) conduct fraud prevention and risk assessments; (ii) perform product development, maintenance, and debugging; (iii) provide customer service, advertising, payment, and transactional services; (iv) help us track website analytics, such as conversion and traffic metrics; and (v) verify information against public databases.
D-CalUSA.com may need to share your information, including personal information, in order to ensure the adequate performance of our contract with you (e.g., name and billing address to complete a transaction and ship your order).
We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with third-party service providers to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practices in privacy and security standards.
3.5.Aggregated Data, Analytics, And Advertising Partners
D-CalUSA.com may share aggregated information (i.e., information about our users that we combine so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other anonymized information for regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes. We also provide aggregated statistics and insights that help our vendors and partners understand how people are engaging with their content, listings, products, and other content on the D-CalUSA.com Platform(s).
D-CalUSA.com also provides advertisers and product vendors with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing on D-CalUSA.com’s Platform(s); however, we do not share information that personally identifies you (e.g., information such as your name or e-mail address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us permission. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers and/or product vendors (e.g., that an ad or product campaign was seen by a female between the ages of 25 and 34 who lives in the USA and likes weight loss supplements) to help them better understand their audience, including their preferences and wants.
3.6.Social Media Platform(s)
Where permissible according to applicable law (and in accordance with your privacy settings), FitnessFirstUSA.com may use certain limited personal information about you, to hash it and to share it with social media Platform(s), such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our Platform(s), or otherwise promote our products and services or D-CalUSA.com’s Platform(s). These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of interest to you. The social media Platform(s) with which we may share your data are not controlled or supervised by D-CalUSA.com; therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider.
3.7. Corporate Affiliates
To enable or support us in providing the D-CalUSA.com Platform, we may share your information, including personal information, within our corporate family of companies (both financial and non-financial entities) that are related by common ownership or control.
Sharing with A&Z PHARMACEUTICAL, INC dba D-CalUSA.com. Even if your country of residence is not the United States, your information may be shared with A&Z PHARMACEUTICAL, INC dba D-CalUSA.com (“D-CalUSA.com”), which provides the technical infrastructure for the D-CalUSA.com Platform(s); product development and maintenance; payment processing; customer support; and other business operation services to other D-CalUSA.com entities. The data sharing is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and is based on our legitimate interests in providing the D-CalUSA.com Platform(s) globally.
4.THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS & INTEGRATIONS
The D-CalUSA.com Platform(s) may contain links to third-party websites or services, such as third-party integrations or third-party branded services. FitnessFirstUSA.com does not own or control any of these third-party partners and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the third-party providers, D-CalUSA.com, or both. These third-party providers will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information include firewalls and data encryption; compliance certifications (e.g., annual re-certification of compliance with Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards); information access control; and thorough security and breach response policies and procedures. In the event of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your D-CalUSA.com account, please contact us following the instructions in the “Contact Us” section below.
6.ACCOUNT DATA RETENTION
If you hold an account with D-CalUSA.com, we do not delete the data in your account, unless we receive a request from you to do so. You are responsible for the control and time periods for which you retain this data. There are controls in your account where you can delete data.
7.SAFETY OF MINORS
Use of D-CalUSA.com’s Platform(s) is not intended for and may not be used by individuals under the age of 18 located in the United States or under the age of 16 if located outside of the United States (or under a lower age if permitted by the laws of their residence). D-CalUSA.com does not knowingly collect personal data from minors or allow them to register accounts. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a minor, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe this has occurred, please contact our Customer Service department.
D-CalUSA.com acknowledges your right to access your personal data. Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we must keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (e.g., developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems). Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. To access or update your personal information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your current contact information and the personal information you would like to access. We will provide you the personal information requested if reasonably available, or will describe the types of personal information we typically collect.
Customers Located in California
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com. For all requests, you must include your full name, street address, city, state, and zip code. We will not accept requests via telephone, postal mail, or facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
8.1.Managing Your Information
You may access and update some of your information, including personal information, through your FitnessFirstUSA.com account settings.
8.2. Rectification Of Inaccurate Or Incomplete Information
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your D-CalUSA.com account).
8.3.Data Access And Portability
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
8.4.Data Retention And Erasure
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide the D-CalUSA.com Platform(s) to you, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your D-CalUSA.com account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, D-CalUSA.com may keep some of your information for tax, legal, and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., product reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the D-CalUSA.com Platform, even after your account is deleted. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we maintain the D-CalUSA.com Platform to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
8.5.Withdrawing Consent And Restriction Of Processing
Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by D-CalUSA.com, you may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your account settings, Cookie Settings, or by sending a communication to D-CalUSA.com specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular, where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (iii) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing pursuant to Section 9.6 and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of D-CalUSA.com override your own.
8.6.Objection To Processing
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require D-CalUSA.com not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing, D-CalUSA.com will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claim(s).
Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time, ask D-CalUSA.com to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by updating your Cookie Settings or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.7.Adjusting Your Cookie Preferences
If you are accessing our site via a desktop browser, you can adjust your Cookie Settings by clicking the “Cookie Settings” link in the site footer below. One important note is that if you do go this route, this might adversely impact your ability to use our services effectively. Enables cookies ensures a smoother experience when you use our site.
You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by D-CalUSA.com before the competent data protection authorities in your country.
10. CONTACT US
D-Cal USA, Legal Department 350 Wireless Blvd. Hauppauge, New York 11788
Or you may also e-mail us at email@example.com