Nourish Your Bones Daily/
For healthier bones, joints and muscles, there’s no better choice than D-Cal ® to support the needs of your entire family. Well documented, evidenced based literature from the National Osteoporosis Foundation, has shown the importance of lifestyle choices including calcium intake, the importance of vitamin D for absorption and physical activity to meet the bodies ever growing needs to capture peak bone strength from Childhood to Maturity. *1
It’s never too late or too early to benefit from Calcium and Vitamin D Supplements when a family member is not getting their RDA (Recommended Daily Allowances) especially in Childhood, Adolescents, Women of child bearing years, and Mature Adults 50+ years old.
D-Cal ® is a high potency Calcium and Vitamin D Supplement that supports Bone Health, optimizes bone mineral density in adults, and also helps with muscle contractions, colon strength, and tooth health. D-Cal ® is daily nourishment for your bones that’s designed for the Entire family. So take the time to Nourish your bones daily and lead a healthier family life together.
- Fruity flavored, animal shaped, chewable tablets for young adults are available in 300 mg as well as 600 mg formulas for those who need even more calcium and Vitamin D in their diets
- Includes sorbitol, which helps ease digestive issues common with other supplements
- Contains calcium carbonate and Vitamin D to maximize absorption. We also add Vitamin D to our product because it helps those who are sensitive to dairy
- D-Cal ® Plus Minerals provides everyday support for bones, and nervous and muscular systems. The combination of the calcium from D-Cal plus the added minerals gives you the bone strength and flexibility you need
- Soycal™ is specially formulated to help promote positive menopausal health and strong bones by using ingredients such as calcium carbonate, vitamin D3 and soy isoflavones (the active ingredient in soy that works similarly to estrogen)
Foot Note 1: The National Osteoporosis Foundation’s position statement on peak bone mass development and lifestyle factors: a systematic review and implementation recommendations. Published on line 8 February 2016 C The author(s) 2016. This article is published with open access at Springerlink.com
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $50